http://www.touchbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screen-Shot-2014-06-03-at-6.47.25-am.jpg 1634 2650 Stefan Immich http://touchbee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/touchbee-logo.png Stefan Immich2014-07-16 12:42:262014-07-16 12:42:26Now offering Swift development
Now offering Swift development
touchbee now offers development of new projects for iOS in either Objective-C or Swift. Swift is a new programming language introduced by Apple this summer to replace Objective-C as the main language to develop iOS apps. Some of the advantages of this new languages are:
- Closures unified with function pointers
- Tuples and multiple return values
- Fast and concise iteration over a range or collection
- Structs that support methods, extensions, protocols.
- Functional programming patterns, e.g.: map and filter
More information about Swift can be found on Apples official Swift website: https://developer.apple.com/swift/
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!